Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Sensory Overload

Seriously, man. There was just so much in that movie that was impressive! I'd say this is your Magnum Opus!

The Headless Jerk The Headless Jerk

HOLY CRAP!

Wow.Just.......wow. Every second of that movie impressed the hell out of me! Awesome job, man!

Metal Gear Toast 3 Metal Gear Toast 3

I laughed so hard, I cried!

Random, irreverent, etc, and yet the funniest flash I've seen in months!

Resident evil 4 Death Resident evil 4 Death

Short but oh so sweet

What does the length of a flash movie matter if it has you rolling on the floor laughing? Just the fact that this is so short yet to funny is a sign of brilliance. Great job!

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Funny, original, and darn good-lookin

Not laugh-out-loud funny, but darn close. I have no idea why other people think this movie is bad. Don't let "da haters" discourage you. Keep up the good work!

The People's Mario The People's Mario

My friend, you give yourself too little credit.

This was one of the best mario-themed flash movies I've EVER seen! Your art was unbelievable, the music fit perfectly with the action, and it was extremely action packed. It wasn't particularily funny or interactive, but that wasn't too important. Either way, this is sure to go down as a Newgrounds classic.

ASPM - 1 ASPM - 1

Good, but give credit where credit is due.

This was executed very well, but he first two scenes were obviously from VG cats. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, as putting comics in a flash medium allows for a wider audience. However, you failed to aknowledge both Scott Ramsomir (the author) AND VGcats, and you deliberatly replaced the VGcats characters with your own. It was entertaining, but if it was a little more original (and longer), this would've been front-page worthy.

Silver-Star responds:

Thanks...but once again I mention VGCats in the credits. And the next one is going to be better I promise you, and mainly my own ideas. Thank you for the review though.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

That.......was.............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

That was without a doubt one of the most high calibur and well done flash movies I've seen ever! The only problem I see is that people who haven't seen the movie or read the books (God forbid) would probably not understand or appreciate it as much. But for those that have, myself included, this is a worthy tribute!

Flash WORMS Flash WORMS

Outstanding!

Not the best thing on newgrounds (it was a tad short), but nonetheless, it was pretty funny and entertaining. (It was also better than anyhing I could've done.) This definitly belongs in the Worms parody section.